Saturday, December 15, 2012

THE LOST WARRIOR


The mighty canines that smeared many preys are now blunt
The tusks that clashed in great battles are just show cases
The growls of bear that was once so loud has turned mute
The birds have stopped singing and monkeys have stopped climbing
The rhinos and hippos have no works except sleeping and basking.

Isn’t it pathetic?

And no more wild as the wilderness is gone
Have turned to living specimens with nothing own
Compelled to live behind the bars
And hear the human’s noise and tease.
The legendary is dead and gone.



“Oh dear human, please leave me free!
Let me spread my wings and fly in the sky
Let me run far and wide
Let me sing the songs I like
Let me live my own life”
Is what I read through their eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earthquake in Nepal: Remnants of massive 2015 earthquake

The massive earthquake on 25 th April 2015 killed more than 9000 people and displaced many people. Thousands of houses were destroyed or d...