Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mirror Mirror on the Wall.......

Facing the mirror hanging on the wall
tried to admire own beauty
but every time I had a glance
I just saw cuts and bruises



I hurriedly applied the beauty enhancers
to hide those scars and scratches
instead i looked more horrible...




Covered my face with the scarf
but the pain was so deep and severe
Alas, I do remember the day
when u stabbed me so harsh..


I tried to escape but u chained
rugged my clothes and coerced against me
i struggled hard but turned numb and pale
in the pool of blood resembling a hell

Downstairs into the ball, I gazed to the crowd
lavished in the silk and glowing in the light
i slowly moved forward
hiding from the crowd...


A gentle touch, what i felt
" There you are, my lady love
You love bea-u-ti-ful tonight"
I replied with a gentle smile... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earthquake in Nepal: Remnants of massive 2015 earthquake

The massive earthquake on 25 th April 2015 killed more than 9000 people and displaced many people. Thousands of houses were destroyed or d...