Monday, January 24, 2011

LOVE WITH YOU


Every time the cold breeze touches me,
I feel you have touched me.
                                             Every time the fair river crosses me,
                                              I feel you have crossed me.

Your smile gives me pleasure,
And your tears give tortures.

                                               Don't know..through which route,
                                               You reached the secret place of my heart.

Dear,you have conquered my mind,

And truly you have made me blind.

                                                 I don't like anything except you,
                                                 I don't like to see anything except u.

Yes, i have been mesmerized by you
Yes, I am in love with you......       





                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earthquake in Nepal: Remnants of massive 2015 earthquake

The massive earthquake on 25 th April 2015 killed more than 9000 people and displaced many people. Thousands of houses were destroyed or d...